SAP Analytics Cloud for Microsoft Office
With SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office, you can connect, organize, and explore your data in the program you are most comfortable working in. Dive into your plans and budgets alongside your colleagues on your PC or Mac from anywhere you have an internet connection.
With this add-in, you have the power to maximize your planning and reporting using the best of SAP Analytics Cloud’s all-in-one business intelligence, planning, and predictive solution directly within Microsoft Excel. Integrating with both web and desktop versions of Excel, you now have the full flexibility to further analyze your native SAP Analytics Cloud models without the need to switch between applications.
Some of the key features of this add-in:
- Analyze SAP Analytics Cloud models directly in Microsoft Excel
- Extend your analysis with filters, totals, and native Excel formulas
- Add data for planning and sync it to the cloud
- Update your tables with actual data from SAP Analytics Cloud on demand
- Share your Excel workbooks with others
What’s in it for me?
By integrating SAP Analytics Cloud directly in the Microsoft 365 experience, you can expect much tighter integration to your data and models to better support planning and reporting on demand. This add-in is built with the power user in mind – the power to combine the best of analytics and planning capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud with the well-established frontend and functions of Excel.
Access SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office today through the Microsoft Office Store – available on the client level or deployable directly by your organization’s IT administrators. No additional set-up is required – you’re ready to go on your Windows or MacOS devices as soon as the add-in is deployed!
System requirements and technical prerequisites
- General System Requirements for Microsoft 365
- Access to the desktop or web version of Microsoft Excel on Windows or MacOS
- SAP Analytics Cloud tenants must be based on SAP Business Technology Platform (Cloud Foundry Environment)
- Tenants with domain hcs.cloud.sap can be used without any additional configurations. Tenants with other domains (e.g. sapanalytics.cloud) must be manually configured by your Microsoft 365 administrator. See the Tenant Configuration help page for more information. Tenant Configuration
- For centralized deployment of SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office, administrators and end users must have active Exchange Online accounts. For more information, see the Microsoft documentation to Determine if Centralized Deployment of add-ins works for your organization.