In today’s climate, market-leading organizations seem to have one thing in common – their priorities consist of having the right tools to make strategic decisions, improve operational efficiencies, and gain that competitive edge.
To succeed in this competitive and increasingly data-driven environment, data analytics has become an essential component to discover business insights. That’s why we designed business content packages for SAP Analytics Cloud that seamlessly integrate with your existing SAP S/4HANA data.
Here are 5 reasons you should leverage SAP Analytics Cloud’s pre-built business content with your SAP S/4HANA analytics projects.
1. Business Content comes free with SAP Analytics Cloud
Yes, business content is a completely free resource once you have SAP Analytics Cloud. Make faster, more confident decisions by leveraging the tried-and-true processes and dashboards created by SAP industry experts and partners.
2. Smooth integration and fast time to value
With SAP Cloud Analytics Business Content, you can build a foundation for each individual analytics scenario in your business with speed and ease.
The packages include:
- Predefined stories
- End-to-end industry dashboards
- Reusable line of business (lob) packages
- SAP Digital Boardroom's agendas
- Analytics content designed to work with many SAP applications including SAP S/4HANA
- Detailed documentation of KPIs, models, processes, and data flows
SAP S/4HANA seamlessly integrates with the SAP Analytics Cloud—providing quick access to advanced cloud-based analytics and data visualization features. Read Hoerbiger's story on how it became a truly intelligent enterprise that thrives through analytics-driven insights.
3. Includes a broad spectrum of end-to-end business scenarios
|Sample Scenarios (full list)|
|SAP S/4HANA LOB Content||Industry Content|
· Accounts Receivable
· Treasury Management
· Project Budgeting & Planning
· Financial Planning & Analysis
· Product Cost Planning
· Liquidity Planning
· Integrated Financial Planning
· Workforce Planning
|· Professional Services
· Consumer Products
· Real Estate
· Oil & Gas
SAP Analytics Cloud’s comprehensive Business Content library is comprised of a broad spectrum of packages with end-to-end business scenarios tailored to a wide variety of business scenarios. So, no matter which industry you work for and what line of business you are, you will find a package that is suitable for you.
4. Customizable content to meet your business needs
SAP Analytics Cloud’s pre-built business content allows you to “mix and match” content to meet your unique business needs, because we recognize that there is no “one size fits all.” You can also quickly and easily extend the content with the extensive pre-built data sources provided by SAP.
5. You know what’s best for your organization
We make it easy for you to decide which content package is best for your strategic initiatives with these key assets:
- An overview of the business questions addressed by each package
- Sample data to explore the stories and dashboards available
Majority of this content have been designed with SAP S/4HANA users in mind. Check out this blog to learn the simple activation and installation process. The content connects seamlessly to your own SAP S/4HANA data – making your digital transformation process quick and painless.
SAP Analytics Cloud enhances Your SAP S/4HANA analytics projects
As an agile analytics solution, SAP Analytics Cloud provides all the tools you need to manage and support your data. With real-time KPIs, models and data flows, these pre-built dashboards unlock in-depth insights to enable your organization to adapt and grow.
How SAP S/4HANA users can leverage SAP Analytics Cloud Business Content:
- Design, visualize, and create stories online which are easily shared with colleagues for self-service analytics
- Personalize your home page and stories based on user-specific or LOB preferences
- Gather data from multiple sources to create compelling data visualizations or perform self-service reporting
- Augment financial data with Smart features to reveal key influencers of a data set
- Perform predictive forecasting with visual guidance and analyze the results with intuitive charts
- And more
Once you kickstart your enterprise digital transformation, you can shape your data strategy into a competitive advantage. Begin your SAP S/4HANA analytics journey with SAP Analytics Cloud’s free business content.